

This is my son, Zion, Whom I love so much (I love my wife so much too :) ) and each day I work so hard to live a lifelong mark in him. My family is the most important things for me in this world and I am so lucky to have them in my life. I also love to read any book well kind of. I am finding myself pulling away from fictions though. I like philosophy, inspirational, instructional (especially on how to manage my finance) and mystery books. One of the main reason I am taking Popular culture in my last semester at UMBC is that I would be able to understand how the society evolves and changes what pop cultures are and/ or aren't so that I will be able to carry an intellectual conversation with my son, family and who ever brings the topic of pop culture.
For the semester project I would like to focus the following TV shows and Movies
- Lost: I am really lost I do not understand that show and most of my coworkers love the show.
- Matrix: I love the first movie did not like the second one and I did not even watch the third one.
- Premonition: I like the move, but did not like the ending and I did not understand the alternate ending on the DVD.
- Desperate house wife: The show my wife likes and I cannot stand it.
1 comment:
Your son is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment